More paths to the future
In April 2019, we published an article entitled 3.5 paths to the future.
The 3.5 paths were all using the Valueflows vocabulary with different technical stacks and protocols, for different groups.
Now, more paths are emerging:
- One of the 3.5 paths was called CommonsPub back in 2019. Since then, they have renamed themselves to Bonfire, and two new projects are building on their technology:
- the Reflow project, organizing circular economies in European cities;
- and DisCOs: Distributed Cooperative Organizations, a new style of worker co-ops.
- The Basis Project, "A post-capitalist productive network", adds some interesting new twists to Valueflows, including Cost derivation: In-kind cost tracking in moneyless production,
- The Web of Needs, "A distributed marketplace driven by customer needs",
- Yohannes Winter, developer of the Solid-based budget app for Solidarity agriculture organizations (SoLaWi for short), provided the info for this blog post about a fractal economy, as SoLaWis expand into more complete cooperative local economies, which is our dream to happen everywhere.
(The photo above was taken at a SolaWi.)